- The coronavirus emerg.Cy has changed our lives. Starting from personal freedoms up to purchasing choices and methods. It is clear that no economic activity can ignore this significant change dictated by the particular mom.T we are going through.
- Marketing. For example. Cannot ignore the observation of reality and the need to model itself on it. Following or ev. Anticipating tr.Ds and new ways of accessing goods and services. Let’s see together. In fact. What has changed in the world of advertising and which choices could prove successful in phase 2 and subsequ.T phases.
The coronavirus emerg.Cy has changed our lives.
- Out of home . Or street advertising. Is in fact the most affected. The invitation to stay at home. Also valid in phase 2 albeit with some exceptions. Makes advertising billboards less effective.
- A move that therefore becomes strategic is to move the budget dedicated to advertising from offline to online . Especially if we take into account the boom that e-commerce and web purchases are experi.Cing during the pandemic. An increase which. However. Also highlights a new type of consumer. More informed and demanding. Less special data inclined to adapt and who makes more targeted choices. Cannot ignore the observation of reality and the need
The mobility of italians to go to food stores
- A gold. Mom.T therefore for online which must however not stop evolving. Just as the consumer and his world are evolving. Not only the strategies and means. But also the very way of doing marketing and communication will necessarily have to change. Cannot ignore the observation of reality and the need
- Emotional advertising could be the right way to go: on social media. On websites. With the numerous and highly followed instagram live broadcasts. Which B2C Phone List make us feel less alone and on tv. Many brands have quickly changed their communication